Click Here for: Major sponsors levels 2019
Community Conscience is proud to announce the 30-year celebration of the Human Services Center in our community. As planning for the 27th annual Mardi Gras Ball takes place, we realize that this building is as important today as it was 30 years ago. Our goal is to continue to operate and maintain this facility that guarantees our non-profit agencies a rent-free office. This allows the agencies to concentrate their funds and resources directly on programs and support for their clients. None of this is possible without your dedication to the underserved in the Conejo Valley.
As the need for access to human services has grown in our community, so too, have the programs providing these services within the walls of the Human Services Center. Through your generous donations and sponsorship these are just some of the successes realized during this past year:
13 non-profit agencies diverted over $250,000.00 in saved rent to their programs.
- Over 25,000 underserved children, adults, and seniors have received services on
- Outreach support services have been provided to 10,000 more individuals in the
- A State-of-the-Art Dental Clinic providing free dental care opened its
- 58 homeless people were
- New programs to rescue and support victims of human trafficking were
- Critical children and family services continued at no cost such as food insecurity, shelter, financial assistance, mental health, life skills for disabled, parenting education, anti-bullying, employment assistance, medical, dental, and legal services, exercise programs, and grief counseling.
By pledging your Major Sponsorship commitment for the 2019 Mardi Gras Ball, you will ensure access to these services in one location.
The 2019 Mardi Gras Ball is our largest fundraiser of the year and it is expected to be attended by more than 250 community leaders, guests, and media. Together we will celebrate your commitment to the health and wellness of this community with delicious food and spirits, live and silent auctions, wonderful music, dancing, and camaraderie.
Your generous Mardi Gras Ball donation and sponsorship will receive prominent recognition. A complete list of sponsorship levels and benefits is included above for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon at the number listed below. On behalf of the 13 non-profit tenants and those they serve at the Human Services Center, we thank you for your continued support.
Executive Director, Community Conscience